I’m not allowed to help when it comes to cancer, diabetes or epilepsy. I understand they’re worried about quack doctors who try to make money off such a hard, and often desperate, situation. At least when it concerns cancer.
Diabetes is probably controlled; otherwise too many people would get well. The Ketogenic diet is finally spreading amongst people with epilepsy.
But I am allowed to write about cancer, as long as I don’t give advice to anyone, not trying to help anyone or do it for free. So that’s what I’m going to do.
Here is my quick reference for Cancer.
The cancer cell lives off glucose. So avoid to feed it with that.
1. Eat a balances low carb diet WITH a lot of vegetables.
2. Avoid malnutrition as it’s causing stress to the body and stress increases the blood sugar.
3. Focus on thinking you’re good as you are and to feel well as stress, anxiety and anger is increasing the blood sugar from the inside.
4. Practice yoga, mindfulness and the breathing minute.
To worry and feel you’re never good enough can cause a high level of blood sugar even if you eat perfectly.
If you’re over strict you’ll miss important nutrients and this will stress your body out. So even though you eat no carbs at all your blood sugar level will still increase!!
Exaggeration will create new problems. You can’t starve cancer by avoiding carbs. The body doesn’t work like that.
Research shows that cancer is connected to inflammations. So avoid getting them and eat anti inflammatory food.
1. Avoid gluten which both creates and feeds the inflammation.
2. Eat fish and shellfish often.
3. Eat some additional omega 3 (EPA, DHA)
4. Avoid ready meals and convenience foods.
5. Avoid all oils except from rape oil and olive oil, and eat them moderately.
6. Always avoid margarine – always choose butter.
7. Add turmeric, coconut fat and ginger
8. Onion, but especially cabbage, is associated with better protection against cancer.
9. Choose beef from cows that have been able to grazing grass.
A healthy gut flora is very important in order to have a balanced immune system.
1. Eat vegetables every day to get the fibres.
2. Eat psyllium husk.
3. Eat probiotics.
4. Move your body every day.
5. Eat fermented vegetables, eat sauerkraut.
When you’re ill the oxidative stress in your body increases. Eat antioxidants.
1. Eat cabbage! All kinds of it. All kinds of onions.
2. Eat green raw leaf vegetables.
3. Eat vegetables of all different colours.
4. Enjoy herbs like thyme, oregano, basil etc.
5. Spice your food. Cinnamon, curry, chilli, garlic, black pepper…
6. Eat 1 tablespoon of coconut fat.
7. A few cups of coffee a day.
8. Green tea.
And hug + laugh a lot – Every day.